Thursday, January 14, 2010

What kind of EATER are you?


some eat because they are stressed...some because they are bored...or maybe lonely, fatigued...

some eat because they are over joyed...celebrating

some of us eat all day...or late at night...
What kind of eater are you?

I am a late night eater...it's so bAd! Do you hear me??? BAD!

I can be good All stinking day long right up till I say the last {little} goodnight and tuck in-

Then it is all down hill from there... I consume most of my calories after 8p.m.!

I know that is the worst...I know I know!

but...after journaling, I realize it! But, now I need to {change} it...that is where it gets hard!

5 comments:

  1. cool... i am this way too! nighttime creeps up like a sneak... i am following along because maybe we can help each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ever checked out this blog of yours, but you had me at "eat". I am a bored eater. My worst time is afternoon. I am good from breakfast through lunch, but that afternoon time always gets me. I am doing better though. Just praying through it and visualizing myself thin. I feel so uncomfortable in my own skin and know that this isn't the "real me". So, I have sworn off sugar and sodas (even the fake ones). It is a minute by minute process though. Not easy, but hanging in there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My downfall is sweets-at any time of the day-
    Not so much at night, just whenever I see a brownie, I need to eat it...or at least I THINK I need to eat it-

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i am such a night time eater and trying to stop that habit

    ReplyDelete

this is my journey...what is yours??